SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (WFLA/KSL) – Money can’t buy love, but in this case, it may.
Billboard are popping up around Salt Lake City asking who wants to marry an LDS millionaire.
LDS is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, or Mormon church.
One millionaire member turned to a matchmaker to find his true love.
His identity is a secret.
LDS matchmaker Amy Stevens Seal said he is between 31 and 45-years-old, 6’1” and “tall, dark and handsome.”
So the question everyone wants answers… what’s wrong with him?
"He's very busy, he does have time for a relationship but he doesn't have a lot of time to find dates,” said Stevens Seal.
"He really wants kids. He's never been married, has no children. And so, he's very committed to making that happen."
"Everyone wants to find love. So, why not? Maybe give it a shot,” said applicant Emily Tracy.
Applicant Courtney Childress said it’s very intriguing.
"Obviously, they're throwing out millionaire for a reason.”
- Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Oregon man arrested after disappearance of mother, young son
- Polk man sentenced to life imprisonment in kidnapping, rape of teen
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in front of Lowe's in Spring Hill