TUCSON,Ariz. (WFLA/CNN) - An Arizona mom is demanding answers after she says her 15-month-old was bitten at daycare 25 times!
Alice Martin says in February she picked her daughter Roslyn up from the 'Creative Beginnings Daycare' in Tucson.
The 15-month-old was fussy than normal when Martin picked her up from daycare but didn't understand why until she gave her a bath.
"I was taking off her onesie for a bath after dinner to give her a bath and... it was just horrible," Martin said.
Martin filed a police report in February and called the Arizona Department of Health Services, in a statement both agencies say they are investigating the matter.
Detectives have told Martin it would be difficult to prosecute. "It's especially difficult with younger children who can't talk to tell what happened...so it's basically my word against the daycare," Martin said. Bryant says in a Facebook post that the case is still under investigation, but it’s been two months with no word and neither department contacted me with updates,
Bryant says the daycare did not call her when the biting incident happened and also did not tell her when she picked her daughter up after work.
The daycare was reached for comment and they would only confirm that the child was enrolled at the facility but would not respond to further questioning.
Bryant's Facebook post has been shared more than 10,000 times.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says