(CNN) – There were some tense moments during a recent Black Lives Matter march in New Jersey.
A video out of Franklinville shows counter-protesters mocking George Floyd’s death.
A group of white men can be seen in front of a Trump sign re-enacting the killing.
One of the so-called “All Lives Matter” protesters was identified as a FedEx employee. He has since been fired. Another is a state corrections worker who has since been suspended pending an investigation.
It’s unclear who is who in the videos.
CNN has reached out to the men but hasn’t gotten a response.
- Watch: Bullets fly during reporter’s live TV report, suspect arrested
- Dunedin man desperate to find kidney donor
- Attorneys say Joe Exotic of ‘Tiger King’ wants new trial
- Fort Myers woman finds 7-foot gator in her garage
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls