TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Summer-like heat and humidity continue
- States push jobless to find work; several GOP governors to end extra $300 unemployment benefit
- Panthers to host Lightning for first-ever all Florida playoff series
- Citrus co. store clerk describes moment kidnapping victim broke free; suspect still on the run
- Hillsborough County school district receives more than $100M to avoid state takeover