PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hudson High School was placed on “controlled campus” status Tuesday morning after authorities received an unconfirmed report of a weapon on campus.
Shortly before 1 p.m., the sheriff’s office tweeted that deputies had responded to the school to investigate the report.
Deputies said they hadn’t received any reports of threats beforehand.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Bucs Vita Vea may be ready to play in NFC Championship Game
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Look Younger with Visibly Whiter Teeth in Minutes
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,002 new cases, 137 new resident deaths