TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was treated for minor injuries after a fire at Trout Creek Park in Thonotosassa early Tuesday morning, according to the Hillsborough County Fire Rescue.
Officials said the fire broke out at a two-story structure in the 12000 block of Morris Bridge Road.
Close to a dozen crews arrived around 1:55 a.m. and took a “defensive attack” to the fire.
One person suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene, officials said. No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later