TAMPA (CNN) — The US Air Force band is offering a virtual tribute to fallen service members this memorial day.
The video shows Technical Sergeant Jason Covey playing “Taps” on the bugle. He’s standing in Culpeper National Cemetery in Culpeper, Virginia.
The cemetery was established in 1867 when the Civil War created a need to bury fallen soldiers in the area.
The Air Force says the video is meant to emphasize how many military members have lost their lives over the years.
- Tampa youth soccer coach remembered after battle with COVID-19
- Nine-year-old boy rescued after falling into creek
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Lightning outlast Blue Jackets 3-2 in 5 OT thriller
- Bay Area political analyst says to win White House, candidates must win two major groups in Florida