TAMPA (CNN) — The US Air Force band is offering a virtual tribute to fallen service members this memorial day.
The video shows Technical Sergeant Jason Covey playing “Taps” on the bugle. He’s standing in Culpeper National Cemetery in Culpeper, Virginia.
The cemetery was established in 1867 when the Civil War created a need to bury fallen soldiers in the area.
The Air Force says the video is meant to emphasize how many military members have lost their lives over the years.
- Chicago man charged with first-degree murder in shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Dunkin’ to close 450 stores permanently by end of 2020
- Trump, First Lady to discuss reopening schools amid coronavirus
- Contact tracing crucial to fight spread of COVID-19
- Trump accused of ‘hubris and willful ignorance,’ in niece’s new book