TAMPA (WFLA) — The wireless company Verizon is hiring nearly 1,000 employees in work-from-home positions.
The full-time customer service positions Verizon is hiring in Tampa require a high school diploma or GED.
Anyone interested can learn more about the job description and other requirements on Verizon’s website.
At the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Verizon transitioned over 90% of its employees to work from home. Now, the wireless company is hiring 950 additional customer service employees who will work from home permanently.
MORE JOBS NEWS:
- Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce to hold 5 job fairs for beach businesses
- Hard Rock Tampa looking to fill 400 positions
- Hillsborough County Schools in need of bus drivers
- Localtopia hopes to bring much-needed boost to small businesses in St. Pete
- Hillsborough Co. Schools to hold virtual job fair Thursday night