The News Channel 8 Investigators are Tampa Bay's most recognized and honored I-team. They are "On Your Side" each and every day to bring a voice to the voiceless and hold the powerful accountable.
Steve Andrews is 8 On Your Side's Senior Investigative Reporter, breaking major stories and uncovering corporate and government corruption, and fighting for the rights of innocent people and deserving veterans.
Investigator Mark Douglas has been a broadcast journalist for more than 35 years in Tampa Bay. Mark has broken big cases, and worked investigations exposing prostitution rings, corrupt contractors, and revealing negligence in the child welfare system.
Shannon Behnken specializes in consumer fraud, investigating shady business practices, real estate ripoffs, and organized scams. Shannon's work is results-driven and aims to bring individuals resolution and satisfaction.
- Woman wants refund from her sister's Brandon assisted living facility
- Pinellas Park car dealership cited by DMV shuts down, customers in a lurch
- Car insurance premiums returned to Gulfport woman who says she was forced to pay for car she sold
- Disconnected roadway divides Hillsborough and Pasco residents, governments
- Complaints of fraudulent Amazon charges pile up
- 1 dead after home invasion robbery in Tampa
- Gillum concedes to DeSantis in Florida governor's race
- Good Samaritan couple returns lost deposit bag with nearly $25,000 stuffed inside
- STORM TEAM 8: More sunshine, warmer days ahead
- Florida sues Walgreens, CVS over opioid sales
- Man dead after shooting at Pinellas Park apartment
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | Nov. 16-18
- Paramotor crash injures man in Pasco County
- Baby suffers brain damage after being exposed to cocaine; Pinellas woman arrested
- Snipes: Broward County misplaced more than 2,000 ballots
- Former Vice President Joe Biden adopts new dog
- Temple rallies in second half, beats South Florida 27-17
- Restaurant Ratings Most Violations: November 5 to November 9
- Jennie-O recalls 91,000 lbs of ground turkey due to salmonella concerns
- Airline travel survival guide
- INVESTIGATION: Vet claims VA couldn't diagnose condition, called him faker
- Tampa Bay's Most Wanted: No. 1 mistake wanted criminals make to get caught
- VA's failure to diagnose leaves veteran in agony
- DCF report says call to 911 delayed in fatal foster baby mauling case