TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – NASA is showing space lovers a picture the Hubble took on their birthday to mark the telescope’s 30th year in orbit.
All you must do is go online and enter the month and date, and the generator will reveal what it captured on your special day.
For example, entering March 25 turns up an interstellar bubble called N44F, which was captured in 2000.
Launched in 1990, Hubble has been exploring the universe 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- NYPD sees ‘troubling’ 400% surge of retirement filings
- Coronavirus could worsen Florida’s teacher shortage
- Dr. Birx addresses how schools can open safely, mixed messages from White House
- Trump: Efforts to obtain financial records ‘a political prosecution’
- Publix buys over 5 million pounds of produce, 350K gallons of milk from farmers and donating it to food banks