TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – NASA is showing space lovers a picture the Hubble took on their birthday to mark the telescope’s 30th year in orbit.
All you must do is go online and enter the month and date, and the generator will reveal what it captured on your special day.
For example, entering March 25 turns up an interstellar bubble called N44F, which was captured in 2000.
Launched in 1990, Hubble has been exploring the universe 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs