(CNN) – Scientists have discovered a silly looking creature in the Indian Ocean.
The Schmidt Ocean Institute’s expedition has found a giant siphonophore which is closely related to a jellyfish.
This creature could be the largest ever recorded though.
It has an outer “ring” that measures about 154 feet.
Scientists say the animal is made up of millions of interconnected clones, and they all have different jobs in the colony.
- More Florida children have COVID-linked inflammatory syndrome
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Hillsborough Co. deputies searching for missing 24-year-old non-verbal woman with Down syndrome
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral