(CNN) – Scientists have discovered a silly looking creature in the Indian Ocean.
The Schmidt Ocean Institute’s expedition has found a giant siphonophore which is closely related to a jellyfish.
This creature could be the largest ever recorded though.
It has an outer “ring” that measures about 154 feet.
Scientists say the animal is made up of millions of interconnected clones, and they all have different jobs in the colony.
- Milwaukee County vote recount gives Biden small boost
- NBA releases shorter preseason schedule; games start Dec. 11
- Mask wearing, social distancing has cut seasonal flu hospitalizations by two-thirds, DHEC says
- German confectioner sells Santas with white chocolate facemasks
- Handling mental health during Covid-19 pandemic