(CNN) – NASA is getting into the Halloween spirit again.
The space agency shared a photo of a massive star that looks like a jack-o’-lantern.
NASA’s Spitzer space telescope capture the image, which shows a cloud of gas and dust carved out by teh str.
Researchers call the area the “jack-o’-lantern nebula.”
The multi-colored image shows the combination of its wavelengths.
NASA also included a pumpkin outline, so you can better spot the jack-o’-lantern.
- Tampa man creates unique device for socially distant trick or treating
- View with caution: This may be America’s creepiest Halloween display
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12-foot Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Briefly muggy Sunday, another cold front inbound