LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Many people know the iconic Christmas book “The Elf on the Shelf,” but one Tampa Bay family has decided to take the holiday tradition one step further.
Aymee Wagner of Lakeland decided to dress up her son Mason, who turned 1-year-old Friday, as the elf from the children’s picture book.
Little Mason has changed “The Elf on the Shelf” poses every day since Nov. 29.
Whether he’s making shaving cream snowmen on the bathroom mirror, fishing in the bathtub or drinking out of the maple syrup container, Mason sure does live up to the “The Elf on the Shelf” holiday shenanigans.
Wagner’s favorite poses of her little elf is the one of him hanging out in the family’s Christmas tree and the one of him baking.
- Arkansas homeowner receives letter telling him to take his Black Santa down and move
- Turkey causes St. Pete house fire, how to keep yourself and your loved ones safe this Thanksgiving
- Economic strain, social distancing create uncertain outlook for holiday shopping season in Tampa Bay
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Pandemic or not, Polk organization delivers 1,800 Thanksgiving meals to the elderly