BALTIMORE (WFLA) — Thanksgiving night’s highly-anticipated matchup between the Baltimore Ravens and Pittsburg Steelers was postponed Wednesday due to COVID-19 concerns.
The reschedule comes after multiple staff members and players on the Ravens staff tested positive for coronavirus this past week.
There are still two other games to be played, but neither were expected to be as exciting as the primetime AFC North contest. Of the three games originally scheduled to kickoff Thursday, the Ravens and Steelers were the only teams with a winning record.
The game will now be played Sunday afternoon.
- Woman asks for love stories, plans to give away old wedding rings after divorce
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- Tampa Bay parents concerned after state education leaders send out student performance letters
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state