TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Although the majority of the top college football prospects have already signed with their future schools during the early signing period, a handful of other stars across the Tampa Bay area will be putting the pen to the paper on Wednesday.
The highly-anticipated day, National Signing Day, is finally here.
You can count on WFLA News Channel 8 to capture these memorable moments.
Karen Loftus will be going to Chamberlain High School and Gabrielle Shirley will be going to Berkeley Preparatory School and will have more on News Channel 8 tonight.
- Legendary golfer Jack Nicklaus tweets endorsement for President Trump
- Buccaneers staff member tests positive for COVID-19
- Lightning re-sign F Patrick Maroon, D Luke Schenn
- 2021 Boston Marathon postponed, ‘at least’ until the fall
- MLB: Dodgers’ Justin Turner disregarded coronavirus protocols to celebrate World Series victory