TAMPA (WFLA) — WWE superstar and Land O’ Lakes resident John Cena is a married man, and it was made official on Monday in Tampa.
Cena and his now-wife, Vancouver resident Shaghayegh Shariatzadeh, 30, were spotted by WFLA cameras outside the Hillsborough County Courthouse on Friday. The two posed for an affectionate selfie with what was their marriage application.
They made it official and got married in Tampa on Monday, court documents show.
The 43-year-old Massachusetts native is over two years removed from his highly-publicized engagement to former wrestler and “Total Divas” star Nikki Bella. Their wedding was called off April 2018 — just three weeks before they were due to deliver vows.
Bella is now a mother and engaged to her former “Dancing with the Stars” partner Artem Chigvintsev.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Brady tops 600 career TD passes, Buccaneers rout Bears 38-3
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- MUST SEE: Tom Brady gives hat to boy who ‘beat brain cancer’ during Bucs-Bears game
- Why has Halloween become so popular among adults?
- 55-year-old man finishes 1st in Florida Keys stone crab claw eating contest for 3rd time