(WFLA) – “Wonder Woman 1984” will be headed to HBO Max, in addition to theaters, on Christmas Day this year.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the movie will be released on the streaming platform in addition to traditional movie theaters.
Warner Bros. reportedly made the announcement on Wednesday.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the first movie, directed by Patty Jenkins with leading woman Gal Gadot, made $821.8 million globally at the box office when it debuted in 2017.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- Cold weather shelters to open as temperatures drop in Tampa Bay
- Sarasota officer moved to tears by stranger’s note
- First blood test to help diagnose Alzheimer’s goes on sale
- Motorcyclist dies after crashes with 2 vehicles in St. Pete