WFLA is getting a behind-the-scenes look at Disney’s Toy Story Land on Thursday and Friday, ahead of the grand opening this weekend.
Guests will “shrink” to the size of a toy and join in on the fun with Woody, Jessie, Buzz and Andy’s other beloved toys.
The new section of the park includes roller coaster Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and a new track of Toy Story Mania.
Woody’s Lunch Box will serve guests meals and old-fashioned soda floats from a walk-up window setting.
Disney released a sampling of the menu items:
- S’more French Toast breakfast sandwich: Oozy goodness in a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles.
- Grilled three-cheese sandwich: To ensure a soft gooey middle, Disney chefs created a sharp cheddar cream cheese spread, layered in provolone and cheddar and wrapped the sandwich in garlic butter-grilled French bread.
- BBQ brisket melt: This Texas-style smoked brisket features cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, BBQ sauce and garlic butter-grilled sourdough.
- Totchos: Bite-sized potato barrels, corn chips, chili and queso.
- Lunch box tarts: A modern interpretation of a breakfast toaster pastry as a hand-held dessert, these feature a uniquely delicate crust. Layer in high-quality ingredients for fillings, add a decorative garnish, and these tasty tarts beat anything mom packed. Choice of Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon(Source: Disney World)
Healthier menu options include:
- Smoked turkey, tomato, and lettuce on multigrain bread. The quintessential lunch box sandwich. To give it a kick of flavor, Disney chefs add a creamy Dijonnaise.
- Banana Split Yogurt Parfait. Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt (with a hint of honey), fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips.
- Also on the menu for lunch is a Monte Cristo. Woody’s version of this classic sandwich has layers of ham, turkey, Swiss cheese, and raspberry jam and is grilled to a golden brown.
Kids’ offerings include grilled cheese sandwich or turkey sandwich, both with potato barrels and mandarin oranges. Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, potato barrels and Mini Babybel snack cheese.
The Disney Dining Plan is accepted at Woody’s Lunch Box.
You can learn more about the newest land of Hollywood Studios by clicking here.