(CNN) – One of President Trump’s family members is ready to release a tell-all book.
Mary Trump is the president’s only niece, according to reports.
Her book is called “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
Her publisher, Simon & Schuster, plans to released it next month.
The publisher describes the book on its website as a “revelatory, authoritative portrait of Donald J. Trump and the toxic family that made him.”
Besides being his niece, Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist.
The publisher says she will use that background to add insight to specific events that she witnessed firsthand.
The book is slated to hit stores on July 27.
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020