(NBC) – President Donald Trump mocked teen climate activist Greta Thunberg on Twitter Thursday after she was named Time magazine’s Person of the Year, calling her win “ridiculous” and suggesting she take anger management classes.
“So ridiculous,” Trump tweeted. “Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”
- Elderly driver crashes into home in Kenneth City, police say
- George Floyd’s family lawyer files lawsuit following grandmother’s 2019 CBD arrest at Magic Kingdom
- McCoy on Tom Brady in Tampa: ‘How do you beat that?’
- USF, UCF, UF among top 10 colleges with most coronavirus cases reported
- Lyft driver attacked by Florida man angry over coronavirus barrier, deputies say