(CNN) – Jeopardy! is bringing the brain power. The game’s top three winners will quiz their way toward $1 million.
Call it the battle royale of game shows as Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer compete in the challenge.
Here’s how it will work: The three champs will compete in a series of matches and the first player to win three will receive a cool million and be crown the “Greatest of All Time.”
The other two contestants will walk away with $250,000 each.
Each man boasts some pretty impressive stats already. Jennings won a record 74 games straight, Rutter hauled in the most money and Holzhauer holds the title for top single-game winnings.
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek says this competition should set the record straight on who is the best of the best.
It will air starting Jan. 7.
- Florida man coughed on store employee to express frustration over social distancing, deputies say
- 10 patients at same nursing home die of coronavirus
- Masked crowds fill streets, trains after Wuhan lockdown ends
- Coronavirus: Tampa company making respirators for first responders, public
- Coronavirus: Tampa Bay dispatchers reveal top questions nervous callers ask