(CNN) – Jeopardy! is bringing the brain power. The game’s top three winners will quiz their way toward $1 million.
Call it the battle royale of game shows as Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer compete in the challenge.
Here’s how it will work: The three champs will compete in a series of matches and the first player to win three will receive a cool million and be crown the “Greatest of All Time.”
The other two contestants will walk away with $250,000 each.
Each man boasts some pretty impressive stats already. Jennings won a record 74 games straight, Rutter hauled in the most money and Holzhauer holds the title for top single-game winnings.
Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek says this competition should set the record straight on who is the best of the best.
It will air starting Jan. 7.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- DeSantis expected to sign ‘anti-riot’ bill cracking down on social unrest
- At least 3 dead in Austin, Texas shooting, police say
- Dog dies in fire that destroyed Brooksville mobile home
- Meet the artist who makes candles of people’s faces