(WFLA) – The Godfather Part II is making its way back into theaters for its 45th anniversary.
The film will screen at more than 600 theaters on Sunday, Nov. 10, Tuesday, Nov. 12 and Thursday, Nov. 14.
The crime family drama is produced and directed by Francis Ford Coppola and centers around Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) and Vito Corleone’s (Robert De Niro) as one rises to power while the other is plagued by corruption.
The film made history as the only sequel of a “Best Picture”-winner to also win the award.
- 5 storage units damaged by fire at warehouse in Carrollwood
- Floyd’s cause of death, ex-cop’s force will be keys at trial
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts after joining royal family, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish