SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — MTV has cut ties with one of the stars of its reality show “Siesta Key.”
MTV confirmed via social media on Tuesday they had cut ties with Alex “Kompo” Kompothecras.
“We’ve made the decision to cut ties with Alex and are editing the current season to minimize his presence,” a tweet said. “He will not be in future seasons of Siesta Key.”
The announcement came the same night that the show’s newest season premiered.
MTV did not provide a reason for its decision to cut ties with Kompothecras.
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- ‘The Kane Show’ host Peter Deibler dies at 43
- 4 Tampa bars and clubs have liquor licenses suspended after violating mask order
- Sarasota K-9 laid to rest after 9-year battle with Leishmaniasis
- Pirate Tikis taking small parties out on Tampa’s beautiful waterways