LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — Ken Osmond, famous for his role as Eddie Haskell on “Leave it to Beaver,” has passed away at the age of 76, multiple Hollywood outlets are reporting.
Osmond’s son, Eric, reportedly told TMZ his father died at his Las Angeles home surrounded by family and loved ones.
“The Haskell role was supposed to be a simple guest appearance, but Ken knocked it outta the park and his character became a series mainstay over 6 seasons and 234 episodes,” TMZ wrote.
In 1970, about a decade after “Leave it to Beaver” went off the air, Osmond joined the LAPD and was an officer before retiring in 1988.
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest