LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- Florida election: Will mail-in ballot signatures become the ‘hanging chads’ of 2020?
- Sarasota couple says Home Depot tile installation project left house a ‘disaster’
- Rate of new home construction rises, creates new opportunities for workers amidst pandemic
- Tampa Bay snowbird’s mail ballot disappears days before November election deadline
- Beach brawl brewing over umbrella use on Belleair Beach