(CNN/WJAR) – A toy company wants to bring fun to families sitting out the pandemic together.
Hasbro is pointing parents and caregivers to its new website, BringHomeTheFun.com. There it says you will be able to find ideas and activities to keep kids occupied and entertained.
The website also features resources to help families cope with stress, parenting articles and activity guides for parents and their children.
Hasbro, known for its family-friendly toys and games, says the website is a part of the Bring Home the Fun campaign it launches this week.
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests in 17 cities as protests continue
- Video: Tampa police end jewelry store looting
- Sheriff joins peaceful protest in Flint, Michigan
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few isolated storms this afternoon
- Launch gives spectators pride, reprieve from troubled times