TAMPA (WFLA) — Harry Styles announced a stop in Tampa for his new album tour in 2020.
‘Love On Tour’ will highlight Harry’s newest album “Fine Line,” which has a Dec. 13 release date.
The tour makes a stop in Tampa at the AMALIE Arena Monday, Aug. 3, 2020 at 8 p.m.
American Express cardholders can purchase tickets in select markets before the general public beginning Monday, Nov. 18 at 10 a.m.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public Friday, Nov. 22. One dollar per ticket will be allocated to various local charities. Two new t-shirts in celebration of the tour are already available on Harry’s official store.
- Social Security beneficiaries won’t have to file tax return to get stimulus checks
- Economic fallout mounts, along with competition for gear
- Coronavirus in Florida: State has below-average number of health care workers
- Tampa doctor expresses fear of catching and spreading COVID-19 to patients, children
- Nissan recalls over 250K vehicles to replace Takata air bags