(WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Japanese amusement park asks riders to ‘scream inside your heart’
- St. Pete police creating new group to respond to non-violent 911 calls instead of officers
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay forms in Atlantic off North Carolina coast
- Talks mount to disband Hillsborough Co.’s EPG amid coronavirus crisis
- Florida man with Pikachu tattoo charged with attempted murder