TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – We may soon see a generation of rock stars emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.
Fender is offering free months of online lessons to anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar, bass or ukulele. But there is a limited number of free subscriptions, so you better act fast.
The guitar manufacturer says so many musicians signed up for the offer that its website crashed. They have since extended the offer to 1 million learners.
To learn more about Fender Play, visit fender.com/playthrough.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Large crowd gathers at speedway in North Carolina
- Tampa Bay Rays begin voluntary workouts at Tropicana Field
- RUN-CAST REPORT: Rainy and muggy conditions, so keep workout easy
- Bugler stands alone in national cemetery and plays ‘Taps’ for Memorial Day
- Hundreds participate in birthday parade for 1-year-old Walmart shooting survivor