TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – We may soon see a generation of rock stars emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.
Fender is offering free months of online lessons to anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar, bass or ukulele. But there is a limited number of free subscriptions, so you better act fast.
The guitar manufacturer says so many musicians signed up for the offer that its website crashed. They have since extended the offer to 1 million learners.
To learn more about Fender Play, visit fender.com/playthrough.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Death or life in prison: Jury to decide fate of convicted Riverview killer Ronnie Oneal
- Trump holding ‘Save America’ rally in Sarasota on July 3
- Palm Harbor man gets year in prison for buying endangered animal parts
- Shellfish business owner blames Piney Point for recent red tide in Tampa Bay
- Sea turtle eggs relocated after nests found on Siesta Key road, residents want more protections for nesting season