TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – We may soon see a generation of rock stars emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.
Fender is offering free months of online lessons to anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar, bass or ukulele. But there is a limited number of free subscriptions, so you better act fast.
The guitar manufacturer says so many musicians signed up for the offer that its website crashed. They have since extended the offer to 1 million learners.
To learn more about Fender Play, visit fender.com/playthrough.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Film crew voiced complaints before fatal on-set shooting
- Armed suspect in custody after barricading self in Fort Myers McDonald’s, sheriff says
- Brian Laundrie’s parents ‘weren’t concerned’ he hurt himself at first, lawyer says
- Tampa Pig Jig draws thousands for BBQ, live music fundraiser
- Man charged after woman finds ‘small spy camera’ placed in apartment window near UCF