TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Elton John is bringing his farewell tour back to Tampa in 2020.
The rock superstar, who was just in Tampa last week, will be at Amalie Arena again on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
The legendary musician announced 24 new concert dates to his sold-out “Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour,” which is planned to span three years.
Tickets for the new Tampa show go on sale to the general public on Friday, Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. Pre-sale tickets will be available on Thursday, Nov. 14.
For more information, visit amaliearena.com or call 813.301.2500.
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson