TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on WFLA NBC 8.
- 17-year-old Sesame Place worker punched in the face by couple over mask policy, police say
- Disney World ticket is just $49 a day for Florida residents
- Burned bear recovering from severe wildfire burns
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- Trump Administration eases showerhead rules after president complains of water flow