Fans said it appeared that the host slurred his speech, and that his right eye was larger than his left. He then did not appear on “Live with Kelly and Ryan” on Monday.
Today reports that Seacrest said on “Live with Kelly and Ryan” Tuesday that he was just exhausted.
“Also all the very kind well-wishes for my exhaustion, working around the clock, so I got a day off to relax and here we are once again at it on ‘Live,’” Seacrest said.
A representative for Seacrest told previously People.com it was not a stroke.
“Ryan did not have any kind of stroke last night,” the rep told People.com. “Like many people right now, Ryan is adjusting to the new normal and finding work-home balance, with the added stress of having to put on live shows from home.”
His rep went on to tell People that Seacrest is juggling many jobs and was in need of some rest.
For more on Ryan Seacrest, click here.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Early U.S. vote surpasses 85 million
- Walmart reverses decision, returning guns and ammunition to US store displays
- Florida election: Will mail-in ballot signatures become the ‘hanging chads’ of 2020?