(CNN) – Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is taking a big step toward raising a real-life family.
He announced on Wednesday’s edition of the Late, Late Show with James Corden that he and husband Justin Mikita are expecting their first child.
Ferguson didn’t reveal the gender.
The baby is due in July, roughly seven years after Ferguson and Mikita got married.
The couple indicated in 2013 that they would like to have multiple children.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen