(CNN) – Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is taking a big step toward raising a real-life family.
He announced on Wednesday’s edition of the Late, Late Show with James Corden that he and husband Justin Mikita are expecting their first child.
Ferguson didn’t reveal the gender.
The baby is due in July, roughly seven years after Ferguson and Mikita got married.
The couple indicated in 2013 that they would like to have multiple children.
- Tampa police searching for missing 71-year-old man
- First oak trees selected to replace Notre Dame’s spire
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Affidavit: Man found Tiger Woods unconscious after SUV crash
- Study finds mask mandates, dining out influence virus spread