(CNN) – Keanu Reeves wants to go on a virtual date with one of his fans for the right price and for a good cause.
The “John Wick” and “Matrix” actor is offering a 15-minute Zoom call to the highest bidder. All proceeds raised will go to “Camp Rainbow Gold,” an Idaho-based children’s cancer organization.
The date with the 55-year-old Hollywood icon was originally valued at $10,000. But as of Wednesday, the bidding was already more than $16,000.
If you’re interested, you still have a few days to make a big bid. The auction ends on Monday.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- 2 protesters struck by car, injured during California demonstration
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses