(CNN) – Keanu Reeves wants to go on a virtual date with one of his fans for the right price and for a good cause.
The “John Wick” and “Matrix” actor is offering a 15-minute Zoom call to the highest bidder. All proceeds raised will go to “Camp Rainbow Gold,” an Idaho-based children’s cancer organization.
The date with the 55-year-old Hollywood icon was originally valued at $10,000. But as of Wednesday, the bidding was already more than $16,000.
If you’re interested, you still have a few days to make a big bid. The auction ends on Monday.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Gorgeous Friday, rain chances rise into the weekend
- Manatee County commissioner asks Gov. DeSantis to bring pop-up clinic to her district, says it wouldn’t be exclusive
- Florida Strawberry Festival underway with COVID-19 precautions in place
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?