TAMPA (WFLA) — Christmas in July! Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has announced her first Christmas album is coming this year.
Underwood has recorded a handful of Christmas songs over her famed career, but never a full album. Her first, titled “My Gift,” will be released Sept. 25, exactly three months before Christmas.
“I realize we’re in the middle of a summer heatwave, but I couldn’t wait to tell you….at long last, my very first Christmas album #MyGift is coming September 25!” Underwood posted on social media.
- ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral
- 1 woman dead following shooting in Nokomis, deputies investigating
- First-time voter? Here’s what you need to know
- Additional CARES Act funds available for Pasco County residents
- High demand for flu shots as experts hope to avoid ‘twindemic’