SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?