(CNN) – Apple is rolling out its long-awaited streaming service, Apple TV+.
The company is reportedly spending $6 billion on content to get you to sign up for the $4.99 a month service.
Apple TV+ is also hoping star power will win over customers. A-listers like Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Steve Carell are just some of the actors Apple has courted.
And then there’s Oprah, who signed a multi-year deal to produce documentaries with the company.
You can get the service free for a year with the purchase of an iPhone, iPad and several other Apple gadgets.
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- CDC estimates only 1/8th of infections caught
- New emergency order from DOE not coming before Thanksgiving
- 40-foot tall leg lamp from ‘A Christmas Story’ stands in Oklahoma in ‘indescribably beautiful’ glory
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments