TAMPA (WFLA) – GRAMMY Award winner Alicia Keys has announced she will be performing in Tampa this fall!
Keys will perform at the Hard Rock Event Center at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Sept. 20 at 8 p.m.
Tickets will be available for purchase on the Hard Rock’s website on Jan.27 at 10 a.m.
Keys has sold more than 65 million records worldwide and was named by Billboard the top R&B artist of the 2000s decade.
VH1 has also included her on its 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and 100 Greatest Women in Music lists.
Keys will be returning as host for the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- Newman suffered head injury, no internal injuries in crash
- Dog rescued from deep inside meat plant processing pit
- Rays fan guarantees playoffs for Tampa Bay in 2020
- Harriet from popular Florida eagle cam lays another egg
- Make-A-Wish Bucs fan dies after fight with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma