TAMPA (WFLA) – GRAMMY Award winner Alicia Keys has announced she will be performing in Tampa this fall!
Keys will perform at the Hard Rock Event Center at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Sept. 20 at 8 p.m.
Tickets will be available for purchase on the Hard Rock’s website on Jan.27 at 10 a.m.
Keys has sold more than 65 million records worldwide and was named by Billboard the top R&B artist of the 2000s decade.
VH1 has also included her on its 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and 100 Greatest Women in Music lists.
Keys will be returning as host for the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to house party with hundreds in attendance
- Video shows police officer save 3-week-old baby choking on milk
- Hospitals told to send coronavirus data to Washington, not CDC
- Man dead after fire at Seminole home
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: High heat and humidity all day