TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Feeling nostalgic?
“You oughta know” Alanis Morissette is coming to Tampa and she’ll be joined by two major blasts from the past, Liz Phair and Garbage.
Both Morisette and Phair have been celebrating major milestones over the past year.
Last year was the silver anniversary of Phair’s “Exile In Guyville” album. And Morisette’s “Jagged Little Pill” will turn 25 next summer. A musical adaptation of the album is now on Broadway.
The nostalgia-heavy lineup will be playing at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre on June 17.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Dec. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Trump campaign keeps pushing for earlier debate
- Trump administration announces federal prison count is lowest in nearly 20 years
- Cigarette starts house fire in Hernando County
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’
- Multi-vehicle crash closes I-275 northbound at Hillsborough Ave.