TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Feeling nostalgic?
“You oughta know” Alanis Morissette is coming to Tampa and she’ll be joined by two major blasts from the past, Liz Phair and Garbage.
Both Morisette and Phair have been celebrating major milestones over the past year.
Last year was the silver anniversary of Phair’s “Exile In Guyville” album. And Morisette’s “Jagged Little Pill” will turn 25 next summer. A musical adaptation of the album is now on Broadway.
The nostalgia-heavy lineup will be playing at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre on June 17.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Dec. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson