(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest-earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only 8-years-old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old. He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan now has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by $6 million.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives