(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest-earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only 8-years-old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old. He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan now has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by $6 million.
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?