HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County has already received more vote-by-mail ballots this year than were cast in the entire 2016 election, according to the supervisor of elections.
Supervisor of Elections Craig Latimer said 2020’s Vote-By-Mail ballots surpassed those cast in the entire 2016 presidential election. Another record was announced Monday when Latimer announced a record-breaking first day of early voting in the county.
In 2016, Hillary Clinton edged Donald Trump in Hillsborough County 51.5% to 44.7%.
Early voting runs every day from 7 a.m. through 7 p.m. in Hillsborough County until Sunday November 1.
Find your early voting location here.
- Pennsylvania certifies Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Biden introduces his national security team
- Trump ally Chris Christie: president’s election fraud claims are a ‘national embarrassment’
- Judge throws out Trump lawsuit to block votes in Pennsylvania
- Judge throws out Trump bid to stop PA vote certification