HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla (WFLA) – We’re now exactly one day away from Election Day, and Florida’s mail-in ballot deadline has passed. It may be too late to mail back your absentee ballot, but you can still make sure your vote is counted.
If you still have your mail-in ballot, you can drop it off at your county’s Supervisor of Elections Office. The ballot must be turned in by 7 p.m. on Election Day. You will no longer be able to drop it off at polling locations.
“There are not drop boxes at polling locations and you cannot drop off mail- in ballots at an Election Day polling site they have no way to get it back to my office by 7 p.m. on Tuesday. That’s why if you have it on Tuesday you have to drop it at one of my 4 offices,” said Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Craig Latimer.
If there is an issue with your signature on the ballot, you have time to fix that as well. If an envelope signature doesn’t match or is missing, you’ll be notified through your county’s tracking page.
To track your ballot, click your county below for its ballot tracking page:
- Citrus: Name and date of birth required
- Hardee: Name and date of birth required
- Hernando: Name and date of birth required
- Highlands: Name and date of birth required
- Hillsborough: Name and date of birth required
- Manatee: Name and date of birth required
- Pasco: Name, address required, phone number optional for text updates
- Pinellas: Name and date of birth required
- Polk: Name and date of birth required
- Sarasota: Name and date of birth required
- Voting company sues Fox, Giuliani over election fraud claims
- GOP lawmakers seek tougher voting rules after record turnout
- Dominion Voting Systems sues Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billion
- Biden takes the helm as president: ‘Democracy has prevailed’
- For the Culture: Biden, Harris inauguration a historic milestone