(CNN Newsource) – The race for president is tightening.
A new CNN poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead over President Donald Trump has significantly lowered since June.
Fifty percent of registered voters say they support a Biden-Harris ticket, while 46% say they back a Trump-Pence ticket.
That’s right at the poll’s margin of error.
Voter enthusiasm is high this year, according to the survey.
Also, most respondents support the choice of Senator Kamala Harris as the Democratic candidate for vice president.
- Breakthrough Medical Treatment for E.D. – No Pills, No Injections
- Engineer: Avenue next to collapsed Florida condo could fail
- Naomi Osaka lights Olympic cauldron at Tokyo Opening Ceremony
- Red tide beach hazards: NWS issues statement warning of possible respiratory irritation in Pinellas
- Alabama governor: ‘It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks’ for rise in COVID-19 cases