(CNN Newsource) – The race for president is tightening.
A new CNN poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead over President Donald Trump has significantly lowered since June.
Fifty percent of registered voters say they support a Biden-Harris ticket, while 46% say they back a Trump-Pence ticket.
That’s right at the poll’s margin of error.
Voter enthusiasm is high this year, according to the survey.
Also, most respondents support the choice of Senator Kamala Harris as the Democratic candidate for vice president.
- Florida transgender athlete bill may be dead for the year, bill sponsor says
- St. Petersburg residents react to Chauvin verdict
- 2021 Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Race Weekend
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for ‘I can breathe’ tweet following Chauvin verdict
- Hillsborough Co. school board member questions superintendent’s leadership following teacher layoffs