(CNN Newsource) – The race for president is tightening.
A new CNN poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead over President Donald Trump has significantly lowered since June.
Fifty percent of registered voters say they support a Biden-Harris ticket, while 46% say they back a Trump-Pence ticket.
That’s right at the poll’s margin of error.
Voter enthusiasm is high this year, according to the survey.
Also, most respondents support the choice of Senator Kamala Harris as the Democratic candidate for vice president.
- Rays rookie Randy Arozarena stands alone in MLB record books with 23rd postseason hit
- Friday Night Blitz: Manatee Hurricanes vs Braden River Pirates
- Friday Night Blitz: Out-of-Door Thunder vs Indian Rocks Christian Golden Eagles
- Friday Night Blitz: Lakewood Ranch Mustangs vs Hollins Royals
- Friday Night Blitz: Armwood Hawks vs Gaither Cowboys