TAMPA (WFLA) – Dr. Jill Biden is visiting the Tampa Bay area on Election Day in a last-minute push in hopes of helping her husband get elected.
The Biden campaign announced, Jill will travel to Tampa and St. Petersburg.
Jill Biden was most recently in town on Sunday campaigning for her husband Joe Biden in hosting a drive-in rally in Tampa.
A time and location for Tuesday’s visit has yet to be announced.
LATEST FROM YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS:
- Voting company sues Fox, Giuliani over election fraud claims
- Vice President-elect Harris to resign her Senate seat Monday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- President Trump: ‘I will not be going to the Inauguration’
- Pence defies Trump, says he can’t reject electoral votes
- Biden to name judge Merrick Garland as attorney general
- Trump, on tape, presses Ga. official to ‘find’ him votes
- Despite Trump’s venting and threats, Biden’s win is sealed
- Trump’s 2020 election challenge not the same as 2000 Florida recount
- Here’s where the Trump campaign lawsuits stand after the race was called for Biden