SARASOTA, Fla (WFLA) – Both President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s presidential campaigns are kicking into high gear in the final week before Election Day.
Each candidate is making last-minute stops in key battleground states, making one final push to win over voters before they cast their ballot.
President Trump’s eldest daughter, Ivanka, will be in Sarasota on Tuesday to headline a “Make America Great Again” rally at Nathan Benderson Park.
The rally takes place at 1:30 p.m.
Former President Barack Obama will be holding a drive-in rally in Orlando Tuesday as he campaigns for his former vice president Joe Biden. Obama was also in Miami for a rally on Saturday.
Later this week, Joe Biden will be making the trip to Florida. He is set to visit Broward County and Tampa on Thursday. No other details about his visit have been released at this time.
President Trump will attend rallies in Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Arizona this week.
LATEST FROM YOUR LOCAL ELECTION HEADQUARTERS:
- ‘The people have spoken’: Pasco election supervisor slams conspiracies undermining election results, calls for unity
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Trump falls short in Wisconsin recount he paid $3 million for
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes