(CNN) – Starbuck’s famous Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back!
The coffee chain announced the drink will make a comeback sometime this year but didn’t give a specific date. Last year, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned in late August.
You may also be able to get the popular drink quicker than ever before.
In a company earnings call, Starbucks also announced more locations will have curbside pick-up, drive-thrus, and mobile only pick up locations.
More than 400 Starbucks locations will close as the company undergoes restructuring plans.
The goal is to move toward convenient coffeehouses.
- Brosseau’s leadoff HR sparks Rays in 8-2 rout of Red Sox
- Leigh’s runcast: Extra electrolytes to replace nutrients lost in sweat
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Scattered downpours develop this afternoon
- Tampa youth soccer coach remembered after battle with COVID-19
- 9-year-old boy rescued after falling into creek