(CNN) – Starbuck’s famous Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back!
The coffee chain announced the drink will make a comeback sometime this year but didn’t give a specific date. Last year, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned in late August.
You may also be able to get the popular drink quicker than ever before.
In a company earnings call, Starbucks also announced more locations will have curbside pick-up, drive-thrus, and mobile only pick up locations.
More than 400 Starbucks locations will close as the company undergoes restructuring plans.
The goal is to move toward convenient coffeehouses.
- IRS has $1.5 billion in unclaimed tax refunds: Do you qualify?
- ‘We just have to work around it’: Sea turtle nest blocks beach access for Redington Beach condo residents
- China agrees to build spy base in Cuba, WSJ says; US casts doubt
- Polk County commissioners reject LGBTQ+ Pride month proclamation
- Blue Bell introduces new ice cream flavor