(CNN) – Starbuck’s famous Pumpkin Spice Latte is coming back!
The coffee chain announced the drink will make a comeback sometime this year but didn’t give a specific date. Last year, Pumpkin Spice Lattes returned in late August.
You may also be able to get the popular drink quicker than ever before.
In a company earnings call, Starbucks also announced more locations will have curbside pick-up, drive-thrus, and mobile only pick up locations.
More than 400 Starbucks locations will close as the company undergoes restructuring plans.
The goal is to move toward convenient coffeehouses.
- CVS, Walmart limiting morning-after pill purchases
- 8-year-old accidentally shoots, kills 1-year-old while playing with his father’s gun in motel room
- Esthetic Services Now Available at Raulerson Dental Associates
- Hernando deputies still looking for man missing since November
- Polk County Fire Rescue chief expected to depart for South Florida chief position