(CNN) – McDonald’s is bringing back a fan favorite!
On Thursday, the fast-food chain announced the McRib will return to menus next week.
The iconic sandwich, which McDonald’s launched in 1981, features a seasoned boneless pork patty, barbecue sauce, onions and pickles on a hoagie-style sesame seed bun.
Not every location is getting the popular menu item.
McDonald’s says the sandwich will appear at just over 10,000 restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
The McRib could go on sale as soon as Monday, Oct. 7.
- Infamous ‘Trump baby’ blimp to live on in museum after president leaves office
- Bucs Vita Vea may be ready to play in NFC Championship Game
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Look Younger with Visibly Whiter Teeth in Minutes
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration